Friday, October 4, 2013

BlackBerry's Developers Never Used BlackBerry 7

Sometimes when using BlackBerry 10 it feels like the developers at BlackBerry have never used a legacy BlackBerry 7 device.
I just get so frustrated when my old BlackBerry 7 device is more efficient at certain communication tasks than my top of the line OS 10.2 BlackBerry Q10.
The epitome of my frustration is best seen in the ridiculous animation blackberry has when you move in the hub between a newer and older email.
I know that when BlackBerry 10 was being first developed most of the core developers were outsiders from QNX, TAT, etc focused on touchscreens while the main BlackBerry developers were still fleshing out BlackBerry 7 and 7.1.
We love the new functionality you have brought us in BlackBerry 10 but don’t forget about the attention to detail and efficiency that made BlackBerry the top communications platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment