Monday, August 12, 2013

Polar bear app for BlackBerry 10.



BlackBerry users have been described as hyper connected, which for me anyway, is a spot on description. Whenever I feel the need to post something on my social networks, I like to post on them simultaneously. There are many apps out there that will let you post to Facebook and Twitter, but the guys at Nalindesign are going to up the ante.

They have created the Polarbear social app, that will allow you to post in multiple social sites at once. It will support Facebook, Facebook pages, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, and Posterous. It looks very promising and personally, I'm excited. The app will be available for BlackBerry 10, Android, Window, and Mac.

For more info you can check out their Facebook pagefollow them on Twitter, and you can check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment